Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not about me..but funny!!

There's this guy, Gary. He lives across the hall from me in the hotel. He came over on the same flight as me. We didn't know each other, but now we do. We share a car to work everyday, and sometimes we do the breakfast buffet and or dinners. Anyways, he's a really nice guy. Smart..don't tell him I said that! Just a little briefing about how nice he is. .... he is here for 6 mths. Unfortunately his wife can't come to be with him, but she does have a good job, therefore that's why. She's lucky...she's driving around in his corvette!! LOL Anyways...he's been emailing her and calling her all the time. She finally had to tell him to stop doing it so frequently because it bothers her and upsets her all day. She really misses him. So, instead, he calls the local Oshawa radio station and dedicates a song to her. They announce it and play it for her while she is driving with the convertible top down...she's mush! See..he's a good guy!

So the point of this entry..................I told him I'd tell you all...... You think my sauna story is priceless...WELL.....Gary's is funnier!!

Gary is at work and needs to go take a leak. So, he's in the men's washroom. The door opens and he doesn't pay attention. He's standing at the urinal, and all of a sudden, someone is mopping the floor between his legs!!!! He's like...WTF?? He turned around .. and it was the cleaning lady!!! He's really ... shocked..I guess. So, he's telling us this and we are howling!!

Today, he said every time the cleaning lady saw him...she giggled!! He says he is getting a complex!!!! LMAO!!!

Had to tell you....it's funny how the culture is so different here.

Tonight we went out for Korean BBQ, and when I went to the washroom in the restaurant..it was a unisex washroom. Nothing weird happened, but just think........I could be sitting on the toilet and some guy could come in and take a leak....or even worse...sit in the stall next to me!!!! EWWWW............. Thank the Lord, I'm a fast pisser!!!!

I'll post some BBQ pics tomorrow..it's late...tomorrow is another work day :)

1 comment:

  1. omg i can totally picture you speed-peeing! rofl! poor gary!

    ReplyDelete