Monday, June 22, 2009

A story to tell...didn't want to...but will.....

I was off Monday June 15, 2009 because my security clearance isn't in...that's okay. I had a bad cold, and could use another full day of rest.

So, I think there aren't too many people around, I'll go for a peaceful sauna and swim. I get my bathingsuit, and head to the sauna.

I'm change into my bathingsuit, and go towards these big gorgeous wooden crafted doors to the sauna. Holy crap.......I died.....

......of embarrassment.

I'm standing there, like a freaking idiot!! There are about 25 skinny- NAKED Korean women.....all ages just staring at me. ummmm no, not too uncomfortable!!! I stand there for what feels like forever, but to my amazement, it's only about 10 seconds.

An OLD little lady comes up to me, with an almost angry attitude, saying "no, no no!" and almost yelling at me in Korean, and comes over to me with her trying-to-be-so perky saggy boobs and goes behind me and tries to undo the halter strings of my bathing suit. No...No...she said so sternly to me!

I turned around and said politely gestured....'leave me alone lady'! I bowed with respect, and turned around and walked out. Screw that!! Withh my luck, I'll get naked and they will kneel and start praying thinking I'm Budha's sister!! No thank you. SO I went downtown stairs and did some laps of the pool!!! OMG....What an experience that was. I will NOT be taking a sauna while in Korea...that's for sure.

If I liked myself more...and if I was 100 lbs lighter...I may have been into it...but not this overweight pastey coloured old broad!! Sorry...not that adventurous!

There Donna....I told my story.

Go ahead and laugh people...but for me...it was very embarrassing....I may need Dr Phil on this one later!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMFG Nicole.. THIS my dear, is why I love you soo much.. I honestly peed a little when I was reading... You have the funniest personality EVER.. I would have done the same as you though.. NO thanks... Skinny, naked Korean women will NOT be seeing this pasty Canadian in her b-day suit.. LOL.. You made my day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete