Monday, July 6, 2009

Hi there folks!

Just a post to take you on a little tour of my new home for awhile.

Just want to mention first, that I did get to party with my fellow galpals Bonnie and Debbie. These girls are so much fun! We even had the Korean bartender dancing and singing along to "It's My Life"...by Bon Jovi.

Crazy fun....I love it !!

I moved into my Condo at the Mauna Resort over the weekend. I'm okay here! I like it better than the Hilton. It's great to live like the rich for awhile, but the novelity wears off, and I miss cooking!! Can you believe it?? I just wanted to get the "home sweet home" feeling. There is no husband, kids or cat, but I do have their pictures out on display for me to see everyday.

Had a great webcam msn chat with my long time best bud Lorrie, and then I had a fantasic SKYPE chat with my parents. Felt like they were next door!
Can't wait to talk to Les and the boys....when they get back from their vacation.

So...........here's a quick look where I'm hanging out these days.

Welcome to my new temporary home!
Some shots of the view.
In the far distance past the mountains, on a clear day we see the East Sea (Sea of Japan).
AND...if it's really REALLY clear, we can see Japan!!




My Condo




Happy Canada Day !

2 comments: