Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho..It's off to work I go!

Hey there!

I think the jet lag is done and gone. I slept through the whole night last night! Felt good...still fighting my cold, but it's getting better.

I've been at work a couple of days now, and it's just what the dr ordered! I think I'm gonna like it :) So far, the people are great. Very nice coworkers and the Koreans are very friendly people. I have my work cut out for me .. that's for sure. Gotta love a challenge!

Last night for dinner I had a Cheeseburger and fries, and...it was delicious!! I was impressed!

I'm posting some pics of our drive in. The pictures don't do justice, but they are okay.

This post is short but sweet. I'm a little lost for words! Imagine that. Well, I worked all day, so what do you want me to talk about??? Work...nah....you don't want to hear about that.

Enjoy the pics...and have a great day all. These pics are taken on the way to work.






Night all..
Nick, Jonas, Les AND TUFFER.....miss you much....thinking of you.....

1 comment: