Saturday, June 13, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Hi there family and friends, and welcome to my first blog ever!! Thought this would be a great way for you to follow my experience and opportunity while I work and live in Korea.

I'll print this in big font for those...who need big print......Les!!

I am working for AECL (Atomic Energy of Canada), for an anticipated 6 weeks as a Training Coordinator. Those of you reading this already know this, but suck it up and humour me.

I was recommended to fill in for someone while she is back in Canada tending to some personal situations. So, here I am..sitting on the 7th floor of the Gyeongju Hilton Hotel, overlooking a mini Wonderland, in South Korea!!

My kids would die for this amusement park!!!! Sorry boys, maybe next time?? If there is another time? Let's not go there just yet :) One week at a time.

I hope you enjoy this blog. I suck at writing, but I'll do my best for you to live this experience through my eyes.

Enjoy..and feel free to post replies. Would love to hear from you.

Nicole (aka Cdncabbie)

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip... I know it's for work, but it's also an experience of a lifetime! Can't wait to see pics. Work hard, but have fun, too! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to let you know how proud I am of you Nic! Love you, and I wish you the best of Luck, I know you will be the best you ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear all about this trip, lady! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey nic, I just joined G mail so i can post you some msg. I was so surprised to hear you were gone to Korea,It sounds wonderful you lucky girl but you must miss the boys terribly, i will be checking you blog so keep posting loved your sauna story lol Oh ya Linda and I are planning on coming to visit if you stay the yr so be prepared for company lol if youwanna us.hope to see more on your blog soon
    Sue From Kincardine

    ReplyDelete